Granmatrix is a Solid Surface composite material. The main component of the Granmatrix is a polyester acryl-modified resin mixed with the mineral aluminium trihydroxide, which gives shape and hardness to the resin. As a result, we get the material that is hard as a stone and at the same time easy to work with.
Granmatrix material can be cast in any desired shape. This is a non porous material which why it is great choice for contact with food and for medical environment because of its resistance to mold formation and the propagation of bacteria. It is easy to use and clean and is fully repairable. Granmatrix is thermoformable material which further contributes to great possibilities in realization of creative ideas. Wide range of colours and textures of Granmatrix fits perfectly into every decor and architectural design.
- Wide range of colours and patterns
- Smooth surface, pleasant to touch
- Seamless texture and monoblock structure, the impression that the end product is made from one part
- Anti-bacterial non porous surface with chemical and physical resistance – Granmatrix is a great choice for contact with food and for medical environment
- Easy manufacture and installation
- Easy to use and clean
- Repairable – any damage (like small scratches and similar) could be repaired and the top surface that had been used for years could look like brand new
- Thermoformable – Granmatrix can be heated and bent into different three-dimensional forms, which contributes to the the number of different application possibilities